Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Michael Jackson



Michal Jackson was the king of pop and no one is going to replace him.My favourite song of his was thriller and that was a cool song. If only he didn't die he would be preforming in London but he didn't he past away only if he could preform in Auckland New Zealand.
He will always be remembered to me because he is the man.His moonwalk was cool it looked like he was doing it in the air he should of called it the airwalk.Some singers copyed him by his beat his moves and his STYLE.He use to be brown but then his skin turned white by cream or plastic surgery.
http://www.plong.com/MusicCatalog/M/Michael Jackso
thanks to
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gwZPzvkTLNI/Sm-CoPxX9NI/AAAAAAAAAjQ/LIhCQxjdOqI/s1600-h/Picture+8.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lepa
    Wow I was just reading through your page until I found your post about Michael Jackson I really liked how you included your favourite song Thriller I also liked how you included his move and your favourite move that sounded really cool.
    Well thats all I have time for bye.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete