Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Roasted Marshmallow


Roasting marshmallow are very nice and also it is nice with a Milo. At my Nana's house sometimes when I sleep over for the night we have roasted marshmallows and it is delicious. When I am at pak,n save I sneak and grab marshmallow and put them in the trolley.When I go home I put the marshmallow by the heater and make it burnt.

Marshmallow roasted are my favourite.

thanks tohttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gwZPzvkTLNI/SpMI1QYfw8I/AAAAAAAAA1o/9NQkdohwRAQ/s1600-h/Picture+8.png

2 comments:

  1. HI Lepa
    Nice post you did sorry I didn't get to read it but I want to say thank you for leaving a comment for me on my Michael Jackson post I really appricate it. Thank you once again. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lepa
    My favourite is also roasted marshmallows too because they melt in your mouth as you chew them. I also like them when I get them but they don't taste that nice but they taste even better when they are in your hot choclate of milo.

    keep up the good work and go hard

    ReplyDelete