Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jarryd Hayne


Jarryd Hayne is my favorite player in the NRL. He has a very good side that haven't been very good this year EELS. Last year the EELS made it to the grand final with the highly paid team the STORM. Sadly the EELS lost but, Jarryd Hayne was the player of the year.

He has very fancy boots which he wears, yellow Nike boots , they are very bright and a lot of people have them, in fact




I have some of my own. Jarryd Hayne plays in State of Origin for New South wales which have lost for 5 years and the victorious team Queensland which have embarrassed New South Wales for a long time.


Jarred Hayne has an enemy in STORM called Billy the kid Slater . They have had a fight and Billy Slater got lucky because he never got suspended and Jarred Hayne did.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lepa, I am very happy to see you back updating your own blog again. What a lot of work you have done this year already when you see it all here in one place.
    I enjoyed reading your post about Jarryed Hayne (I am not sure which spelling to use for his name) and I think the way you wrote it using the team colours is very cool thinking. My old eyes did struggle a bit with the yellow, but I can see what you were trying to achieve. The yellow boots sound amazing. I think you should take a photo of your boots and post it on this blog too :)
    Keep up the fantastic writing
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lepa,

    Jarryd Hayne is a sensation in rugby League for all four teams he has played in, Figi, Australia, NSW ans the Parramatta Eels. It was mean when Billy Slater and Jarryd Hayne Had a MEAN fight but none of them were suspended. P.S. Jarryd Hayne is spelt, Jarryd.

    From your good friend,
    Kayde

    ReplyDelete