Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thinking Logical And Creative

Today in the morning , room 22 had some logical and creative thinking. Our goal was to solve a problem set up by Ms T.


First off we were split into groups of three . In my group was Kaiden , Vaha , I. Our problem was "You are at a camp and it is raining and there is a hole in your tent. how do you fix it?" We had five objects and they were a light bulb , a spade , a can opener , some rocks and a pair of glasses.

Our solution was to find a way to create a cover for a hole in a tent. Our group did not succeed but we had a creative Idea but didn't have any logical in it !

No comments:

Post a Comment