Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Highlights Of 2011


This year  I had the best year that I could ever have.  My highlight of the year was being in the same class as the year eights because it was a new experience and I gained some new friendships.  My best year 8 friend was Charm because he was funny and we had some fun times in class.  I’ve have a lot more highlights like camp in the begging of the year and athletics.  Even the little bits were fun like lunch times and just playing with my friends.
Another highlight was taonga time (treasure time) because I gained new knowledge on Japanese , Music , movie making and a lot more.  I am so proud of my self because of my achievements and my test results that I have accomplished .

this year was the best year I ever had and I will always remember it.  :)

Thank you teachers for giving me the best year.

No comments:

Post a Comment