Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Personal Goal 2012

My goal for reading this year is to gain a whole year in my reading age . To achieve this goal I need to read books more often .

In writing , my goal this year is to write neater and use more interesting detail . To get to this prospective I need to focus , listen and have a good attitude .

My maths goal this year is to be at a year 9 level .

The learning area I need to improve most on is writing because I am not at the level I want to be at !

My goal around the school is to set a great example .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lepa, I like the way you have thought about what you need to do to achieve your goals. that is the tricky bit. I find it easier to set goals than to figure out how to actually achieve them.

    I think you could gain MORE than one year in your reading age if you read lots of books.

    All the best with your goals

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete