Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Year 8 Camp 2012




“ Camp Already “ I said as I woke up to excitement . It was a great day to go camp . The only concerns was the weather . It was said that it would be showers all week .





“ All aboard “ we entered the bus for a looonng drive  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Finally we arrived , and was pumped to explore the campus . First we enjoyed our selv’s on the playground . 


And then gathered in to be told instruction’s . We collected our gear and placed it in our cabin’s and got ready to go on our “HUUUGE MOUNTAIN WALK !!! “  Jephte , Matthew T , Kaiden and I  , were running down the mountain knowing we could brake a bone , fall down hills , smash into tree’s and cause tremendous damage . But we still did it like Ninjas .

After that 3 hour !!! Bush walk , we got ready for a relaxing swim . Then had a wonderful lunch and dinner then got prepared to watch a movie . After a long day we wet off to bed and had a great night .

On the last day of Camp , we went to Waingaro Hot Springs . It was my favourite part of Camp . There was a pool were we could bomb , and there was a hydro slide . The hydro slide was cool when you had a mat because it would go a lot more faster and you would jump and rock side to side . My face was eager for speed and action and it delivered when i was on the slide . As I went down the slide the water ran fast up my nose and it caused damage to my throat but i was alright .

My Highlight of camp was being together with my friends and sharing great memories and the hydro slide . I wish I could have another camp so we could make new memories !

No comments:

Post a Comment