Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stacey Jones




My favourite league player is Stacey Jones. He played for the Warriors for a long time in the olden day's.He succeeded to get to the grand finals but he lost.He is my favourite because he sets up tries and makes the Warriors win sometimes.Stacey Jones was in the Warriors a long time ago and he retired but then he came back and played for the Warriors again.He came back because the Warriors offered him some money to play for the Warriors again.So he took the offer and played.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lepa,

    I really like Stacey Jones too.He is a very good vodafone Warriors Legend.I wish I could meet him one day.
    From Kayde

    ReplyDelete