Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My friend Matthew




Matthew is a good friend to me and we have been friends for a long time three years.He is brainy and very good at maths.My friend Matthew is very fast too and I think he's faster than me. Matthew is in the Australian test with some other people. He plays Rugby League for the Otahuhu Leopards and his dad coaches them and again Matthew is a very good friend to me.

1 comment:

  1. That was a very sweet story about Matthew Lepa. I will encourage Matthew to write one about you! Im glad you two boys are good friends, you both have soo much in common. Also I have been reading your stories, keep up the awesome work.
    Nadia :D

    ReplyDelete