Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Th Science Road Show


Last Thursday the year 7/8 went down to Tamiki College for the science road show to learn more about our topic , bigger,better,faster,stronger. To see these amazing exhibits we had pay $ 7.00

As we arrived at the school auditorium the other classes had just started their session. Once we were instructed on the rules we raced off to see the gadgets .There was a variety of inventions so I picked the topic sound. My group decided to choose big ear. It is this sat elite dish that you talk through and then listen from the other end on a telephone.

My favourite device was the there-min. It was a sound pitcher. It is use by waving your hand up and down to make a rhythm or sound. It was fun cause we made our own beat and sounds our self's.

Thanks to the people that allowed us to spend some time over there and that They will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment