Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What Respect Means To Me !

Respect is something earned from people you respect and which carry's on to others to make them feel loved and well treated. I have earned respect by treating them they want to be treated and by doing something to be respected for.   

What respect means to me is to be honored in ways that you honer them and that you treat each other equally and not make them feel bad .  For an example , if someone is top dog at the school , they are well respected from people they respect.  

If people never respected each other that would cause a lot of drama and fighting and wars between our world.

That What Respect Means To Me !

No comments:

Post a Comment