Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Preparing


From the beginning of week 5 Pt England school have been Preparing for fiafia night as my group, MTV, starts finishing all our work.During these past few weeks there have been heaps of joy going around ,and really good performances.


My group MTV,have done a lot of work in our animation and put a lot of effort an when see it,you would know.We have did some acting and most of it is animation.

We have a song called Never Say Never By Justin Bieber and featuring Jayden Smith.The song is about someone that doesn't give up and always try again and will always try to succeed.what u will see in our movie a boy that is fine with what ever goes and try's to be fare.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Lepa, I enjoyed seeing your movie for the first time at the FiaFia rehearsals and I was sure that I detected your talented animations in there.
    I do hope that you publish it on your blog tomorrow before you go on holiday.
    Maybe you could ask Miss king if you can schedule the post today so it appears AFTER the FiaFia (we don't want to spoil the surprise!).
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting story lepa. I saw the movie myself and I thought it was very well done. the graphics were detailed and colourful.

    GREAT JOB !!!

    ReplyDelete