Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Saturday The 21st 2010


My club Mt Wellington Warriors U'11


Having a great and super year of RUGBY LEAGUE, sadly it has come to an end,and having only 1 loss,and it has been amazing.It has been a rough and cool year of mighty league.But there are still good some news still to come like tag,sleep over at the club,prize giving,dinner with the ARL (Auckland Rugby League industries ),and the end of year trip to were ever?So yea, there's no need to worry, we still got some events to come,very exciting and suspicious events too.


this year everyone has been superb and behaving normal and the parents have been very helpful and supportive, and the coach has been awesome and so has the manager.

I think this has been the best year for me, because its been hard but we still had some laughs on the way,even the coach and manager.We are very good friends and always are very good to each other.


Right now I will name all the names of the players in my team.

Me, Lepa my brother Starford,Steven,Jeyan,Jonty,Sione,Soane,Mac,Macain,Owen,Bradly,Stevie,Nathanial,Segah,Leo,Rico, and my coach and manager Tony and Rie


Well yea that's my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment