Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Ted Ashby


Trying to avoid the wobbling jetty ( little bridge near water ) I was balancing as I got a bored the flat bottom yacht called the Ted Ashby.

I was filming so i couldn't see everything.Jarna wanted a turn so i was happy because i could go and see every thing on boar ed. I saw several of knots including the bowline ,figure eight and I think the reef knot. It was very exciting to be on the yacht and a very good example of how sailors feel on a boat.

As soon as we got off ,we got our lunch and had a feed or went to salty Sam and he was a very weired man but very funny in a weired way.My highlight would be getting out there and felling very free.

I would like to say thanks to the people at the maritime museum
and letting our school participate in this activity. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment