Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Taonga Time

This year the year 7 and 8 have taonga time.It happends every friday for half an hour. Taonga means treasure. Taonga time is a time for us to learn and for the teachers to share their passion to us.

We have 8 subjects and they are sports,music,team building,technology,science.

Last term I was with Mr J’s group. It was very interesting to learn about Mr J’s passion for his music and his awsome knoledge about music.This term I am with Mrs Tele’a. She has alot of information about computers,cameras,camera shots,movie making and more. Right now we are
learning what type are shots are there and to make a little movie about welcome to Pt england.

Taonga time is awsome and the good thing about it is that we get to learn what the teachers have and maybe get better at it in the future. It a good oppurtuinity to express your passion for what you like or what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment