Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Term1 Reflection

This term I received my report and I was very pleased about what I gained for my reading. It was very good because my results were excellent for behaviour, academic progress and work habits.

The thing I need to improve is my writing. I have been getting better but i still haven’t reached my destination. I also need to improve on focusing on one subject and not wondering around looking at things that distract me.

My term didn’t turn out very good, but I know I can get better by listening to the teacher and not talk while the teacher is speaking. This term I will improve by focusing!

This is my slide show made last term and I am very proud that my teacher Ms Tito said mine was the best in the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment