Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DAY 1!

Its day one and its been “AMAZING!!!”  today was the first day of camp and its been a blast.  I am a team leader with another person named Toreka. My team is called the Respect Crew.   My crew is the bomb!! Because they respect me and each other.


We have had some awesome activity happen , like , boxing training , which was awesome , prep food , that was Delicious because my group made the most nicest scones.  We also went Kayaking .  That was sooo cool.  Kaiden and I were paired up and we were declared the best kayackers in our group.

Today was great and thanks to the teachers for making it great.  If today was a good day what will tomorrow be.....  

                          …..     !TO BE CONTINUED!    ….

1 comment:

  1. Hi that was a nice blog I know that your didn't came first but your team is still the bomb. I like how you say about you and kaiden became the best kayaking in your group. keep up the good work


    By Ioritana

    ReplyDelete