Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Taonga Time !

“Yess!” It was finally Taonga Time .  Taonga Time is a time were we have a rotation of fun and learning which we do every friday.  Taonga means Treasure .  

As I was placed in me sporty group we walked along to the spare classes to begin our session.  I’ll teacher for this a team squad,  was the amazing Ms Va’afusuanga .  We started off introducing our self's to the group.  The twist was telling a lie and the truth.  A lot of the people were funny .  Second was an activity.  We had to name as many sports we know .

After all those activity , This was my favourite .  We had a game of basketball.  Through out the session,  we had a wonderful time and enjoyed ourselves a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lepa

    I wish I was in your group but my group is still fun I like sports like basketball what a great time.

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete