Pages

My name is Lepa and I am in Year 6. My teacher is Mr Barks and we are in Room 18 at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Extension Project

In extension for the last two terms we have been set to do a project about a special person to us.  The person i selected was Billy Slater .  He is a rugby league player for the Melbourne Storms.  First off we had to write a bio on the person we chose . That was the first part of our task.  Our second bit of the project was making a animation or movie on the Person.  Unfortunately,  I did not complete this part of my project.  For this I was lazy and did not ask for any help so I got low scores.

With all the Info I gathered learning about Billy Slater , it was worth it.  I found out his first club and found out a lot of other personal data.  Next time if I have a project I will be committed to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment